What is Medical Tourism?
Medical Tourism is a new package being offered by AustAsia
Pacific, which combines a two to three week holiday to the
Gold Coast, Brisbane or Cairns, with an executive medical
check up at one of our outstanding medical facilities. Clients
may wish to extend their holiday for a longer period of time
and also include extended medical services.
What is included in the Executive Medical Check up?
- Full Consultation with specialist physician
- Chest- x-ray
- ECG (Heart and stress test)
- Spirometry (Lung function test)
- Urinalysis (Urine test)
- Pathology tests include: ~full blood count
- liver function
- glucose tests renal function tests
- hepatitis A and B screening
- Pap smear tests for women
- PSA for men (Prostrate Specific Antigen)
- Full support services including a patient liaison coordinator
and if necessary, an interpreter will be provided to accompany
the clients to all medical appointments
What does the Gold
Coast, and Cairns
have to offer?